St Annes Music is open Monday to Saturday
- Music Shop from 10:30 to 15:45
- Guitar Lessons from 15:45 to 20:00 subject to availability
- Recording Studio from 18:30 to 21:30 subject to availability
- We are occasionally open outside of these hours and on Sundays if you enquire before hand
Find us on Google Maps
- [a] St Annes Music, 20 The Crescent, St Annes, Lytham St Annes, FY81SZ, Fylde, Lancashire
- [t] 01253 780323 [m] 07944657888 [e] firstname.lastname@example.org
- St Annes Music is on the main road through the town square, just a few mins from the sandy beach and the town centre buses and trains. There is Free parking outside.
Quality guitars, musical instruments and accessories for sale with a full UK warranty from an authorised dealer
- All guitars are set up professionally with the finest quality strings. Informed presale advice and first-rate customer service.
- Remember every guitar is different so it is important that you try before you buy and shop with confidence.
- Private demo sessions available upon request - phone if you want to try a guitar after hours and we will try to accommodate.
Professional guitar lessons, including bass and music theory
- Each lesson is one to one for £12.50 per half-hour.
- All ages and abilities welcome.
Boutique recording studio
- MacPro, ProTools, drums, piano and microphones set up ready to record.
- The minimum booking is 2hrs for £50 (includes engineer and CD).
Meticulous guitar servicing and repairs
- Setup, restring, pickup swap, nut shaping, fret dress and fret polish
Official dealer in the Fylde for the following prestigious brands
- Martin guitars and strings, Ibanez guitars and basses, D'Addario strings, AER acoustic amplifiers, Dimarzio pickups, Tama drums, Zildjian cymbals, Evans heads, Meinl percussion, Elixir strings, Ernie Ball strings, Hercules stands, Mono gigbags, Dunlop picks and others.
- St Annes Music is IBANEZ MAIN DEALER and MARTIN SELECT DEALER for Lytham St Annes, Blackpool and surrounding areas like Preston, Poulton, Wharton, Kirkham, Garstang, Lancaster, Fleetwood and Cleveleys.
Images of products and premises
Study guide designed to teach theory with guitar in hand
- This is a book produced in digital format for use as a tool to deliver music theory from beginner to advanced with practical guitar applications. It works on any device, costs £10 and can be purchased in store or via email/Paypal.
- Here are some samples:
Table of Contents
Simple rules for booking services and payment
- Lessons and studio are booked a week in advance
- All advanced deposits and bookings non-refundable
- Cash, cards, Paypal or payment plan options available
Click on the Google window and take a look around inside the shop and studio